Wednesday, August 6, 2008

RED LETTER DAY for SURE!

WELL, just believe it! We did NOT close at 1, 2, or 3 - we got to the title company near 4 - signed a boatload of papers, gave them our down payment and then were told our seller had to work till 8 p.m. so he couldn't get there with the keys! SO, we came back to Shawn and Christina's to sleep.
ALL plans have changed - but today, we're going to pick up the keys (and the garage door openers, we hope) and move the things in that we have in our cars, in the living room and our bedroom at Christina's.
Doctor's appointment at 3 - to hopefully get this blasted boot off - and then, we'll rent a truck and Glen and Shawn will empty pandora's closet (!) and bring it over to the house.
Our new TV will be picked up tomorrow night, the refrigerator will come tomorrow - as well as the internet and cable. I HOPE that by Friday, we'll be set.
However, I will not be going to Tulsa as I'd hoped - just too much stress involved in this move - so we won't start painting until next week. THEN I'll take some pictures to post.
This stress level is right up there with divorce, death of a spouse, major move, etc. And I want it OVER!

No comments:

Here's why we're in Greece!

Here's why we're in Greece!
August 2009

The Real me!