GREETINGS friends and neighbors! Glen is outside mowing the lawn - first time the mower has been fired up in over 2.5 years! He's hot and sweaty and LOVING IT!
I've finished unpacking the boxes inside except for 6 in our bathroom, about 12 in the office and 2 in the living room. The garage is another story. I can BARELY get the garage door open for all the boxes - a 2 car garage! I can't even make it to the garbage cans - but rescue is in site - the movers are coming for the "debris boxes" on Saturday. THEN we can figure out what to do with all the things we want to take back overseas with us (like all the 220 stuff). We've got about 6 bookcases to put along the walls - that will make a little sense out of the chaos.
I have a friend coming for the weekend tomorrow - so I've really been working hard to get the guest room (aka Prophet's Chamber) ready. I've got the kitchen up to speed and some progress on the living room - but our bedroom, bathroom and the office are lost causes for awhile! Our guest bath is a work in progress as well. Isn't moving fun - NOT!
Gotta go take some water to the lawn guy - he'll be missing Ravi soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment