GLORY GLORY HALLELUIAH! We're not only IN, but we're PAINTED! I will have a photo to show soon! My son-in-love (Chad) is an AWESOME painter and he stayed with Glen all last week and prettied up our new home. Now we just need to shampoo the potty carpet and get ready for the shipment!
We've got a few "dings" to knock out - found a leak in the guest bathroom, had to buy a new washing machine, etc. - but all in all, it's FABULOUS!
The shipment is in "customs inspection" and we were told they are opening EVERY BOX - and are not professional packers so we may have some breakage - OH JOY!
But we're in and round 1 of this nightmare of moving is over. Round 2 is the shipment arrival and Round 3 is unpacking! After that, I might check into the nearest funny farm for some well deserved therapy!
OH but the good news is - I've got the cast AND the boot off - and I'm WALKING - sort of! I take the cane when going out - just for stability - but it's so good to be wearing TWO shoes again.
Stay tuned!!!
1 comment:
Like the term 'son-in-love'.It sure makes a world of difference when we start calling inlaws... in-love 'stead! My family uses the term 'son/dotr by grace'. It's the 'law' term that makes relationships look yucky. Whatsay??
Post a Comment