
Not getting much sleep lately! The Texas shipment (minus one very important item pictured above) is packed, loaded and on its way to Athens! There it will be loaded into a container and wait for our customs documents to be signed. Glen has to sign at a police station - their version of a notary! We hope to take care of that TODAY!
They came by 11ish - were gone before 5 - very efficient and thorough - except for the gazelle which was totally MY bad! I pushed out all the big stuff from the office and closed up the cats in there so they'd not be traumatized or run out the open door. When the guy had me do the walk thru inspection, I tapped the door and said "I know this one is okay - I did it myself." OOPS - when I opened the door to let the boys out - AFTER the truck was long gone, there stood the gazelle all neatly tied up and ready for packing. FOOEY! So, it's going to Egypt with us - to be put into our apartment with no storage ;((
Now I've got a list as long as my arm - I have to sort out what we'll need for the hotel and the first month in Egypt and make sure it fits in 4 suitcases! Then I need to figure out how to cook (and EAT) all the food that's in the fridges, defrost the little one for transport to Athens to our church camp, etc.
NOW do you see why I'm not getting much sleep - can't shut the brain off.
No comments:
Post a Comment