There was a message from travelocity (in charge of our tickets to Cairo) saying Aegean does NOT do pets and we have to phone a Greek Cargo company! After pitching a mini-fit, I tried the phone. Got 3 different people before someone knew what I was talking about. She seemed to indicate they can go on the same flight - a MUST because we're going to be living an hour away from the airport (hey that's way better than the 2.5 hours we live now!). She didn't ask my name, my flight info - just my e-mail - and told me she'd send me the instructions for what they need. Got NOTHING! So I'm back to square one!
Back to packing - then a call comes that there's confusion on our invoice for the inventory items we purchased - took a few calls to sort that out! THEN Glen comes home with the info that somebody wants us to go to dinner with them on Monday night - the night BETWEEN the packouts when we won't have much in the house but boxes and cats!
Not a stellar day, folks. But on the other hand, I did repair the broken toilet for about $5 - not too shabby! Tomorrow MUST be better .... breathe! Breathe! Breathe!
No comments:
Post a Comment