Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stardate April 2009



Here's Poppy, GiGi and Caleb at Grandpoppy's house on 1 April, 2009. Christina and Shawn let us take Caleb to Oklahoma (he says "Onkahoma") to visit Whitney and Tobey's families for a belated birthday celebration. Caleb wowed everyone with his vocabulary, sweet personality and charm.

Latest news on our trip to Greece is ... we still don't know when we're leaving! We are going for a security briefing, followed by a TB test (YUCK) on Tuesday, 7 April. They still keep saying sometime the week of 20 April.

Meanwhile, the search is on for digs for us (that's a house or flat for you non-Americans). The first question came around "are you interested in a pool?" Tell me ... WHY would we want a pool when we're living by the beach? Hmmmmm? I don't like swimming in pools anyway!

Next we heard the houses they're looking at are smallish and old. I sent an e-mail and said I don't mind old but will not take ANYTHING until I'm sure my furniture will fit in it! OH BOY!

Meanwhile, we just got word today that Caleb's dad has been offered his job back - PRAISE THE LORD! So my time of keeping sweet Caleb will end about the same time as dad goes back to work. Is God good or WHAT!

More later - time for dinner!

No comments:

Here's why we're in Greece!

Here's why we're in Greece!
August 2009

The Real me!