AM I ALLOWED TO SAY I don't like this game? I want to play something else!!!
We had a lovely weekend though - Saturday a visit with our coffee shop friends Anastasia and Marco, followed by a noodle bar lunch - YUM! Then we came back to the hotel and tried out the gym - I did 15 minutes on the bike and 1.25 kilometres on the treadmill (also 15 minutes). Then had a short go on the other machines - we'll be better when we figure out what we're doing!
After all that walking and exercise, we opted for room service - had lovely salads. Watched our church in Dallas on stream and hit the pillows before 10 p.m.
Up and attem on Sunday - left here about 7:30 and drove into church just after 9:40 - not too bad! We had a short visit in Kid Zone (which is rocking along just fine without us, thank you very much!) and then slid into a seat in the sanctuary for praise and worship. After church, we visited with folks upstairs and then went to Porto Rafti - the lovely seaside port near the airport - where the church camp is located. We had YUMMMMY Italian and a great chat with Pastor Rick, Lori and Zsolti!
We had a little tour of the camp - which has had some spiffing up, courtesy of a team from the US - and saw where our furniture has found a new home. Then, a dark drive home, arriving just after 8 p.m.
This morning, the alarm seemed to go off way too early. We went down to breakfast - found the relief team in the kitchen - no olive oil, dodgey bread and no oranges! Seems the hotel is to be fully booked today - hopefully it won't affect our dinner menu! Glen went to work and I did my chores - rearranging our closets, doing handwash and washing my dishes!
Our precious housekeeper from the hotel (Kseni) came in and gave me a bottle of her family's wine, some of her mama's spinach pies and a taste of the special drink they make from sour cherries (vizino). She's promised to bring me a recipe - hope we can try it cause it's YUMY!
I've done an outline for 14 more books! I've read. I've played computer games. I've had a nap. PRAY THIS SIEGE IS NOT GOING TO LINGER! Enjoying watching the BBC reports of Egypt - I don't htink it looks as iffy as this time last week. Maybe we'll be there in a week or two - think?
DON'T STOP PRAYING!
No comments:
Post a Comment